Lawrence J. Sisung III
Mr. Sisung holds a Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in economics from Southeastern Louisiana University.
Mr. Sisung is a fully licensed General Securities Representative (Series 7), General Securities Principal (Series 24), Municipal Securities Principal (Series 53), Financial and Operations Principal (Series 27) and Government Securities Principal. Mr. Sisung is also a licensed real estate agent in the state of Louisiana.
Mr. Sisung has spent over twenty years representing governmental agencies and 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporations at the local, state and federal levels. Working in the capacity of investment banker, financial advisor or structuring agent, Mr. Sisung has participated in hundreds of municipal and private tax-exempt and taxable transactions that have brought over $3 billion dollars of debt funding to public agencies. Within the state of Louisiana, he has represented almost every type of qualified issuing authority and has created new financing structures that have changed how certain state agencies raise capital.
Post Katrina, Mr. Sisung began concentrating on his activities as a minister and currently serves as a community outreach leader for The Sisung Group.
- Master of Business Administration, Economics, Southeastern Louisiana University
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- General Securities Principal (Series 24)
- Municipal Securities Principal (Series 53)
- Financial and Operations Principal (Series 27)
- Municipal Advisor Representative (Series 50)
- Government Securities Principal
- Licensed real estate agent, Louisiana